HDMI1.3

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자편의점알바 조회 1회 작성일 2022-01-14 14:33:26 댓글 0

본문

Explained: HDMI 1.4 Vs. HDMI 1.3

http://www.onecall.com/search/Home-Theater-Cables-and-Connections-Video-Cables-HDMI-Video-Cables/_/N-869?PMNID=7400\r
\r
With the increase in new technology, bigger and better HD sources and the up-and-coming 3D market, switching to HDMI 1.4 cables is a move you should think about making. While HDMI 1.3 cables are generally more than ample for most standard HDMI content and able to pass both audio and video well, an HDMI 1.4 cable offers more. \r
\r
When it comes to new content, especially 3D, 1.4 cables are needed. The 1.4 allows you to pass two different sources of video content, is compatible with uncompressed audio and eliminates all sync issues. It comes with an Audio Return Channel, which sends and receives audio signals to a receiver all within the same HDMI cable. The 1.4 cables also work with shared network connections on IP-based applications, supports DLNA, liquid HD and 3D formats, and comes complete with resolutions from 4k to 2k, which are four times larger than standard 1080p.
OneCall : Cont...
There are both “standard” HDMI cables (using 28 gauge conductors) and “high speed” HDMI cables (using 24 gauge conductors). High speed cables can transmit data packets at 340 MHz which is beneficial for longer cable runs and complex signals like 3D. You can also buy HDMI cables with or without Ethernet, but few manufactures are using this feature yet.

OneCall : @KillerMadDog2010 That’s a good question. Since the video updates in the HDMi 1.4 specifications are for 4K video support and Content Type any video quality difference will be subtle at best. Unless you’re using an HDMI 1.4 connection for displaying digital photos and computer graphics, where the improved color space capabilities will allow a wider range color spectrum for more detail and color tones.
OneCall : @KillerMadDog2010 Manufacturers can pick which features to implement on their product. They can add all of the above features, or just one based on their customer’s needs.

To make the 1.4 features work, however, the devices on both ends of the cable need to be 1.4 also. For example, if you hook up a camera to a TV using a HDMI mini connector, both the TV and camera need to be 1.4 to work. If the TV is older and has 1.3, the connection will not be successful.
OneCall : @UTube4588 Graphics processing is not going to be affected by the addition of HDMI 1.4. 1.4 will allow the PS3 to process a 3D image (with a 3D TV). The graphics that the PS3 can produce are fantastic to begin with. Being able to fully enjoy 3D as well -- makes it truly a powerful machine.
OneCall : @jamesjoeify We’d recommend using an HDMI 1.4 compatible cable to connect your PS3 to ensure that you receive all of the performance offered by HDMI 1.4. Plus, HDMI 1.4 cables are backwards compatible with HDMI 1.3, just one more advantage with using an HDMI 1.4 cable.

TV is not connecting to HDMI 1-2-3 No Signal! repair mainboard IC IT6633E-P Signal HDMI 1-2-3

firmware tv bin dump flash. firmware tv box. radio EEPROM code. emmc tv bin. go here https://repairalltv.com

TV THOMSON MODEL 55FT5643
TampaTec : Great repair but wonder why did the ic go bad? Edit: ok, I watched again lightning ⚡.
ldonaldson780 : Great job and very professional, One thing I would like to know is what temperature and airspeed do you set your hot air gun to to remove the IC?
Nick wild : Your content is always amazing ☺️
Ala Elaf : Great thank you so much
Jojo GBO : Great Job

Using the remote to change between HDMI1 and HDMI2

Using the remote to change a TV's input
LynnetteLove : Thank you, I accidently switched the HDMD mode off and didn't have a clue what to do, truly appreciated.
Angela Martin : Helped me so much thank you
DJ SmacDown : OMG I thought I wouldn’t be able to play my Xbox again. Your the only reason I can play DBX2 again!
Erin The Dog Whisperer Dog Sitting : So helpful!
Francisgotheat : Thanks helped me so much

#HDMI1.3

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,664건 7 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © xn--2f5b27jfoj.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz